Total Installed Price!
- The Softener, Delivery, Installation,
- Parts, Supplies & Sales Tax
- Even hauling away the old one!
Note: This price is for replacing an existing softener.
If your house has never had a softener
additional plumbing may be needed.
- This High Efficiency system uses counter-current regeneration, which allows the water leaving the tank to pass through the most highly conditioned part of the ion-exchange bed. This ensures maximum efficiency and consistent conditioned water quality.
- Five year warranty on both tanks, on the valve & all parts, and 1 year warranty on labor.
- Customized water softness settings so that your water never feels too soft or too hard.
- This softener “knows” when water is actively passing through it as well as how much. While having visitors in your home, or doing more laundry, the softener will recharge more often, keeping up with the increased activity.
- During decreased water usage, this softener will reduce recharging intervals, which reduces salt, water and electrical use and save you money.
- It takes approximately 2 hours for this softener to completely recharge. Many people have the time set for charging in the early morning hours so it will not disturb the household. However, this softener is programmable allowing you to set the time that’s most convenient for your family.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Softens water and reduces scale build-up on appliances and fixtures
- Your on-site technician is trained to accurately route the discharge line to a floor drain or the laundry tubs with the proper air-gap per plumbing code..
- Your on-site technician will remove your old softener and all of the associated equipment at no additional cost to you.
- An average family of four in cities with very hard water, such as Maple Grove, Plymouth, Champlin and Brooklyn Park, can expect to use approximately 2 bags of salt per month = $10.00. Of course, communities with softer water, will use less salt.
- Kal’s Plumbing recommends Morton System Saver II pellets in the yellow & white bag. We believe it to be the highest quality salt with the least amount of dirt and contaminants.